With our process, you get more than just a pretty website. You’re covered with analytics, SEO (search engine optimization) and more.
The process is broken down into two main stages. First, we complete Stage 1. If you’re happy with the plan and estimate for Stage 2, we move forward. If you’re not happy, we part ways so you can find the right web partner for the project. Here’s the high-level overview.
- Create & finalize an outline of what pages and content needs to be on the site. Content is photos, videos, art, blueprints, copy, etc.
- Finalize what functionality you want on the site. Examples include contact forms or things you want your website visitors to be able to do.
- Brief keyword research so we know what words to include on your website and in the meta data so the site has a better chance of appearing in search engine results
- Choose a template from StudioPress, known for their clean code that Google loves and breathtaking design
Investment for Stage 1: Starts at $900
- Create any content that doesn’t exist already, including writing any necessary copy and the meta data
- Create the website & make sure it works properly across a variety of devices with the functionality you need
- Install Google Analytics and submit a sitemap to Google so the site appears in search results
Investment for Stage 2: Starts at $2,450. Stage 2 is variable and highly dependent on your needs.
Who this process is right for: companies that value organization and methodology.
Want to get started or have questions? Shoot us an email today or give us a call at 214-702-1448.