What is search marketing?
Search marketing involves paid and unpaid efforts to increase website traffic from search results. This is broken into two main disciplines:
- Search engine optimization (SEO), which refers to the tactics used to bring in traffic through organic, unpaid listings in search results.
- Search engine marketing (SEM), which consists of purchasing search listings for certain keyword queries.
Is search marketing right for your business?
Having a search-engine-optimized website is a must for all companies that have customers searching for information on the Internet.
What can search marketing do for businesses?
Search marketing helps companies:
- Increase website traffic and conversion rates
- Grow brand awareness
- Reach prospects with whom you never would have connected otherwise
- Provide information to potential customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Support social media efforts
How does LP Media Group help?
We help companies ensure their websites are search-engine friendly and bring in organic traffic. This includes:
- Performing an audit of your website, looking for index problems, missing meta data, etc.
- Implementing on-page search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
- Identifying keyword phrases that your customers use
- Configuring Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools for your website
- Monthly analysis reports of Google Analytics data with recommended improvements
Are you ready to take your search marketing to the next level? Contact LP Media Group today to get started.