- Take active role online and engage customers and prospects through blog, Twitter and Facebook
- Increase brand awareness
- Educate audience so they can make better decisions about choosing an electric provider
- Raise awareness about company’s community efforts
- No long-term digital strategy or online presence outside of company website
- Crowded marketplace makes it hard for consumers to differentiate what sets company apart from others
- Technical terminology and complex industry setup confuse consumers
How LP Media Group Helped
To overcome the challenges and reach the electric provider’s goals, LP Media Group leveraged its social media, blogging, and SEO expertise to help the company set up a search-engine-friendly website using WordPress and the Genesis Framework, as well as built a marketing plan and wrote all blog articles.
Reached New Audience
More than half of blog traffic came from unpaid listings in Google search results, increasing brand awareness to visitors when electricity was top of mind and touching an audience that traditional media would not.
Transformed the blog into a go-to resource full of helpful articles that addressed customer concerns, simplified aspects of the industry and explained how to switch providers.
Built Trust With Target Market
Humanized the brand through customer testimonials, community service features and interviews with employees, as well as tips for cutting electricity consumption.
Improved Customer Experience
Delivered customer-first service online by providing timely responses to critiques and questions on Twitter, Facebook and the blog.
Ensured Everything Served A Purpose
Organized digital marketing efforts with a content marketing strategy and editorial calendars so all published content furthered at least one objective.
Strengthened Community Relationships
Supported nonprofit organizations through blog features and promotion of their initiatives on social media.